We have developed a range of quilted oilskins using a combination of our traditional waxed cotton and British wool wadding, lined with natural calico. Finished to age and wear beautifully.
Crafted from start to finish in the UK using wadding made from Woolkeepers® wool and Ingeo. Ingeo is a plant fibre mostly made from corn which acts and performs like petroleum based plastics.
A high performing quilted cloth that is water resistant, temperature regulating and easy on the environment.
Archive Olive Pavilion is a deep olive green with an onion shape quilting, great teamed with our lightweight oilskin – see related products.
- 150cm wide.
- 14oz /460gsm.
- 100% cotton, wadding 75% Woolkeepers® wool/ 25% Ingeo.
- Onion size 5 x 6cm.
- GOTs certified organic cotton.
- Made in the UK.
- A blend of oils and petroleum-based waxes are impregnated into the fiber and saturates the cloth, so the performance relies on a traditional wax/water resist application.
- Do not iron, just finger press.
- Not washable but can be re-oiled.
- Do not use any interfacing with this type of oilskin.
- We recommend sewing with a denim needle and 100% poly thread.
Stated length – please allow a variance of +/- 20%