A warm orange shade. This layered cotton has a jacquard weave that gives it a quilted look and feel.
The reverse is a gauzy cotton, there is no batting in the middle of this cloth, the inside is made up of a series of thicker yarns which gives it the quilted feel. The top is a fine cotton.
If possible we would advise overlocking your raw edges before sewing to prevent fraying.
We can see this being used for throws, quilts, quilted jackets, oversized cushions, and smaller cosmetic bags.
We have 7 colours in this squares range. You can see these by clicking on related products.
- 120cm wide.
- Approx. 500gsm.
- The squares are approximately 4cm.
- This fabric is prewashed.
- Made in India.
- We recommend not using this for something that will sit in direct sunlight.
- Wash cool. Do not tumble. Shake out and dry flat. Iron cool.
- There will be colour variations between pieces. There may also be colour graduation over the piece.
This is only produced in 5m pieces – sold as 2 x 5m lengths
Bundle offer – order a total of 60m or more, any jacquard, any colour combination, and get 20% off (if you’re not ordering 60m or more please don’t use the bundle option to order!)