This fabric is only available spasmodically when the mill has stock
A classic denim blue chambray with added eco credentials! It is made from a blend of organic cotton and hemp, the hemp content gives some this cloth added texture and slub. It would make a beautiful summer shirt.
You could use this for many of our patterns, tops, dresses, shirts and light-weight trousers.
This cloth is suitable for the following patterns in our Workbook: Bantam, Heron, Strides, Saltmarsh and Curlew.
- 55% hemp/45% organic cotton.
- 144cm wide.
- Wash at 30 degrees, with a non bio detergent and on a gentle spin cycle.
- Iron on low, do not bleach.
- Tumble dry on a low heat.
- This cloth is OCS and GOTS certified.
- Made in China.