Cotton ribbing for necklines, cuffs etc.
- A dark navy with a tan edge.
- Length approx 103cm’s, width 6cm’s wide. Tan edge: 3mm.
- Please note these are cut strips, you cannot buy them by the metre.
- Content: 71.2% organic cotton / 28.8% elastane. Made in France.
- The dyes used are Oeko-Tex certified.
- Wash at 30/40 degrees, do not tumble dry.
We have designed these ribs to be used in conjunction with our Fielder pattern and you could also use them for neckline ribbing and cuffing for classic sweatshirts.