We have developed a range of quilted oilskins using a combination of our traditional waxed cotton and British wool wadding, lined with natural calico. Finished to age and wear beautifully.
Crafted from start to finish in the UK using wadding made from Woolkeepers® wool and Ingeo. Ingeo is a plant fibre mostly made from corn which acts and performs like petroleum based plastics.
A high performing quilted cloth that is water resistant, temperature regulating and easy on the environment.
Rustic Brown Diamond is a warm red/brown with a diamond shape quilting, great teamed with our lightweight oilskin – see related products.
- 150cm wide.
- 14oz /460gsm.
- 100% cotton, wadding 75% Woolkeepers® wool/ 25% Ingeo.
- Diamond size 5 x 5cm.
- GOTs certified organic cotton.
- Made in the UK.
- A blend of oils and petroleum-based waxes are impregnated into the fiber and saturates the cloth, so the performance relies on a traditional wax/water resist application.
- Do not wash, do not iron.
- Do not use any interfacing with this type of oilskin.
- We recommend sewing with a denim needle and 100% poly thread.