Two sample cards containing each colour in our Tencel/Linen collection.
This is beautifully versatile cloth that works for so many of our patterns, it has a soft fluid drape with a matte finish. The small amount of linen gives the fabric more body and a slightly slubby finish. It also makes it easier to work with!
Suitable for dresses, tops, trousers and even lightweight jackets. This cloth is suitable for the following patterns in our Workbook: Bantam, Heron, Strides, Curlew and Saltmarsh.
- 85% Tencel. 15% linen.
- 133cm wide.
- Made in Turkey and Oeko-Tex certified.
- There is 6% shrinkage with the first wash.
- Wash cool on a delicate cycle with non-bio detergent and a gentle spin.
- Submerge fabric in water before putting in the drum.
- Do not tumble.
- Shake out and dry flat.
- The surface texture of Tencel will go more chalky and less sheeny once washed and lived in.
- Never dry linen in direct sunlight as the colour can bleach and fade.