A natural ecru. This layered cotton has a jacquard weave that gives it a quilted look and feel.
The reverse is a gauzy cotton, there is no batting in the middle of this cloth, the inside is made up of a series of thicker yarns which gives it the quilted feel. The top is a fine cotton.
If possible we would advise overlocking your raw edges before sewing to prevent fraying.
We have 7 colours in this squares range. You can see these by clicking on related products.
- 120cm wide.
- Approx. 500gsm.
- The squares are approximately 4cm.
- This fabric is prewashed.
- Made in India.
- We recommend not using this for something that will sit in direct sunlight.
- Wash cool. Do not tumble. Shake out and dry flat. Iron cool.
- There will be colour variations between rolls. There may also be colour graduation over the piece.
This is only produced in 5m pieces – sold as 2 x 5m lengths
Bundle offer – order a total of 60m or more, any jacquard, any colour combination, and get 20% off (if you’re not ordering 60m or more please don’t use the bundle option to order!)